You’re making a difference!
Through Civic Action Project, you are working on important issues that people care about. Enter the CAP multimedia contest and show the nation how you are making a difference.
Simply follow the guidelines and be creative in how you share your CAP story.
How do I tell my story?
Tell your story in any digital format you choose. Format examples:
- Video (e.g., documentary, PSA, etc., up to five minutes)
- Social media (e.g., an Instagram Story, website, etc.)
What should my contest entry include?
Your entry should include:
- An explanation of the specific problem or issue you worked on;
- Reasons why the problem or issue is important to you and/or your community, and;
- Descriptions of the civic actions you took to make change and influence public policy.
All entries will be judged on how well you followed the guidelines above.
How do I enter the contest?
Once your contest entry is ready, complete the online entry form (instructions included in entry form).
The deadline to submit your entry is Friday, May 8, 2020.
1st Pl. - $100.00
2nd Pl. - $75.00
3rd Pl. - $50.00
Important Notice About Copyright
Please do not use any copyrighted video, music, images, or text without the express permission of the copyright owner. Replace any copyrighted material you do not have permission to use with video, music, and images that are copyright-free or that have a Creative Commons license.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email David De La Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org.